The basic aim of living being is to develop its lineage in terms of quantitative and qualitative. No doubt, the quantity of human beings are surpassed the 700 crore already . The question now is whether we are striving for the qualitative development of our next generations?
The following are statements not supporting the qualitative development of human kind:
1. The air quality has diminished in the recent past and 33% people in the urban areas are suffering from respiratory problems.
2. The potable water is not available to 250 crore people on this planet.Many water bodies are polluted and degenerated.
3. The food contains traces of pesticides and other dangerous substances.very often it is adulterated.
4. Vector borne diseases and cancers increased like anything.
5. The affects of the climate change is rampant.
6. Almost 100 crore people eat one meal a day. Almost 50% people in poor countries have anemic.
1.Make the human and tree ratio 2 trees per each human.As many people don’t like or have time to plant saplings, some people should accept the responsibility.
2.Live simply with less resources to save them for next generations.
3. Save the resources to next generations with reduce, reuse,recycle and recover.
4. Use the Renewable energies only.
5. Encourage the environment loving people and practices.
6. Produce 50% of food for you and your family in your back yard of on your building.