I have been a worst sufferer of bad odour coming from arm pits. Even just after the bathing, the adour use to emanate. I have to face a lot of trouble,especially during the summer.
I read in an old Ayurvedic book that the Neem leaves are the best remedy to deodor. I used them now and then. But,i could not get the results. Recently, i purchased the Neem Churna and used it for 7 continuous days. I have taken one tea spoon of neem churna and added water to make it a paste and applied, where bad adour has been coming. Astonishingly, the adour has mostly disappeared.
The advantages are as follows :
1. Ayurveda is proved that it gives permenant remedies.
2. There is no need to use the deodorants, which are chemicals and causes pollution.
3. It is easily available tropical plants and its powder can be easily harnessed.
4. The cost of the neem powder is offerdable even to poor.
There are other advantages of neem churna are as follows :
1. It is useful in skin diseases, eye diseases , diabetes and blood purification.
2. It is used as natural pesticide.
3. There are many advantages, when it is mixed with other ayurvedic medicines.