Every human being wishes to receive the timely services for his satisfaction. The timely services are called the best services. The delayed services are called either poor or worst services. The human body also provides certain services for the well being of its own systems. Waking up from the bed, excreting and getting hungry are the most important activities of such kind, which requires timely action of body for the wellbeing of the body. The biological clocks shall be activated for effective functioning of above activities. Training is required for the effectiveness of the functioning of biological clocks. Attitude of a person also plays vital role in training the biological clocks. If a person does not want to sleep or eat at a certain time, then Biological clocks does not work. The elucidation of activities and their conditions are as follows:
- Waking up regularly requires some of the requirements. They are going to bed at specific time regularly. There shall not be any disturbances in the sleep either for short duration or long durations. The quantity of food shall not be too high, which causes more sleep and disallows the proper rest to body, leading to improper waking up from bed . People who don’t consume the alcohol and non vegetarian food use to wake up at correct time.. Their Biological clock of body will function efficiently. The persons who don’t do the purposeful work may not get up in the morning. Also ,there shall not be any tension n the mind of the person.
- The Biological clock functions with regard to the excreting also. This requires certain conditions as follows :
1 . fiber rich should be consumed.
2.Junk food shall be avoided. Fried foods shall be consumed in low quantities.
3 . During the night, less food shall be consumed. Roti and fruits shall be consumed at least 2 hours before going to bed.
4.One has to practice to excrete immediately after getting from bed and before sunrise.
5.Yoga should be performed, especially kapalbathi.
Above habits use to ensure the excreting , duly assuring the functioning of biological clock.
- Hunger is the most important biological clock system in the human body. It is dependent on the following factors:
- One has to wake up regularly at same time before the sunrise.
2 . Digestion depends on the presence of the sun. Hence, one has to eat more in the morning and less during the night.
- Digestion also depends on the excretory system. A person with efficient excretory system will have timely hunger.
- Soft foods such as fiber rich food, fruits and vegetables induces the hunger in time. In contrast to that oily foods and junk foods decreases the hunger and spoils the biological clock system in the human body.
5.A cool person use to have the efficient digestive system than a person with tensions,.envy and anger.
6.A person who does the regular exercise use to have the good apatite than person who does not do the exercise.
- The person with the biological clocks would be healthy and only a health person use to have biological clocks. This allows them to be rich.
- Life expectancy for these people is high.
- These persons will work for more time generating more man hours a day and man days a month.
- Usually, these people are intelligent, as they don’t upkeep the waste in their body.
- The discipline in the body allows them to be disciplined in their life, allowing them to achieve the higher targets.
At a later date Sri. Kondal Rao, C.E has sent an article written by James pyang on similar subject with a scientific analysis. I am here with submitting the same for the benifit of readers:
What Time Should You Sleep
By James Pang
Is there a best time to sleep? There is a saying that sleeping early and waking up early is good for your health. How true is that? Is it alright to sleep late and wake up late?
You actually have an amazing biological clock ticking inside your body. It is very precise. It helps to regulate your various body functions including your sleeping time.
From 11pm to 3am, most of your blood circulation concentrates in your liver. Your liver gets larger when filled with more blood. This is an important time when your body undergoes detoxification process. Your liver neutralizes and breaks down body toxins accumulated throughout the day.
However if you don’t sleep at this time, your liver cannot carry out this detoxification process smoothly.
· If you sleep at 11pm, you have full 4 hours to detoxify your body.
· If you sleep at 12am, you have 3 hours.
· If you sleep at 1am, you have 2 hours.
· And if you sleep at 2am, you only have 1 Hr to detoxify.
What if you sleep after 3am? Unfortunately, you won’t have any time to actually detoxify your body. If you continue with this sleeping pattern, these toxins will accumulate in your body over time. You know what happens next.
What if you sleep late and wake up late?
Have you tried going to bed very late at night? Did you realize you feel very tired the next day no matter how much you sleep?
Sleeping late and waking up late is indeed very bad for your health. Besides not having enough time to detoxify your body, you will miss out other important body functions too.
From 3am to 5am, most blood circulation concentrates in your lung. What should you do at this moment? Well, you should exercise and breathe in fresh air. Take in good energy into your body, preferably in a garden. At this time, the air is very fresh with lots of beneficial negative ions.
From 5am to 7am, most blood circulation concentrates in your large intestine. What should you do at this moment? You should poop! Pass out all unwanted poop from your large intestine. Prepare your body to absorb more nutrients throughout the day.
From 7am to 9am, most blood circulation concentrates in your stomach. What should you do at this moment? Have your breakfast! This is your most important meal in a day. Make sure you have all the required nutrients from your breakfast. Not having breakfast causes lots of health problems for you in the future.
That’s the way to start your day
There you are… the most ideal way to start your day. After fully detoxifying your blood during your sleep, you wake up fresh to inhale beneficial energy. Then you pass out unwanted poop from your large intestine. After that, you take in balanced nutrients to prepare your body for a new day.
No wonder people living in villages or farms is healthier. They sleep early and wake up early. They follow their natural biological clock.
Living in city, we have more difficulty in following this sleeping schedule. We have good lightning, TV and internet to delay our precious sleeping time.
Following your natural timetable
Once I know the importance of our biological clock, I try my best to follow it. If I wake up early, I usually start my day on the computer. But when I see the clock shows 7am, I know it’s the best time for breakfast. So I’ll try to have my breakfast before 9am for best absorption.
What if you’re offered a night shift job? I recommend you to reject it even the salary is higher. For long term, you may need to spend more money for your health problems.
What if you have assignment to do until late at night? Well, why not sleep early and wake up earlier to do it? Just shift your work time from late night to early morning. You get the same time. But your body will appreciate it.
With this, try to follow this timing as close as possible. Make it your daily routine. I’m sure you will feel fresher and more energetic all day long.?❤