In the recent past, many of the new buildings are placing the french toilets. Some people even replacing the Indian type of toilets with the french toilets.
The reason for such changes are includes the growing knee joint pains in young age, obesity and using modern gadgets while excretion. Instead of finding the remedies to the joint pains, people are resorting of temporary solutions like french toilets. Many of the people don’t realise to know the importance of excretion .
But,Using of french toilets have a lot of disadvantages as follows :
1. The time for excretion is usually high in french toilets, thus increases the tension for lack of time.
2. People started to read paper and use of mobile phone to save time at the time of excretion. But, it is causing lack of concentration on it.
3. The excretion usually don’t take place fully. Thus, the impurities in the body remains in the body causing the burden on the end organs like heart, skin, kidney , etc. It is also causing gastric problems and indigestion.
4. The post excretion cleaning is also not good by people in India. It may causes the diseases like dhiorria.
5. Some modern french toilets consists water pipe directly pumping water on to anus.But, there is every possibility of water hitting the sensitive parts of anus and leading to piles, etc.