In Post liberalisation period (after 1991), Our country tried to increase the exports to increase its foreign reserves. In order to meet the situation, she have exported the frogs. This has earned her around 17 Cr Rupees as foriegn exchange.
Subsequently, it has decreased the frogs population, badly disturbing the food chain. This action has increased the mosquitoes population. Since the we spent more than 3 Lakh Crore Rupees on mosquitoes prevention and cure activities.
In the recent past, Our country is eying on the meet exports. The largely targeted animal is cow. This is another biggest mistake. Cow has been protecting us in following ways:
1. Cow releases oxygen by inhaling oxygen.
2. Cow products such as ghee, urine and dung releases the oxygen in huge quantities.
3. Cow milk, ghee and urine cures many diseases.
4. The presence of cow itself cures many diseases.
5. The cow dung upkeeps the soil fertility by producing earth worms naturally.
6. Cow absorbs the solar insolalation and radiation and protects the human beings.
The cow doesn’t show any disparity on the basis of caste, region and religion. She protects the whole India. The abnormal slaughtering of cow leads to unhealthy India. It is time to awaken. We shouldn’t commit yet another mistake.
Hence, i request to save cow to save ourselves. I also request you to share this, if you like this concept.