Many of us are going to celebrate the pushkara snanam in Godavari/Krishna.
I request you to not do and ask others to not to do the following activities to avoid pollution :
1. Don’t drop plastic covers and papers in the river. Don’t use soap or detergent, as it pollutes river.
2. Don’t drop the coins. That doesn’t serve any purpose.Earlier, coins were copper and it used to purify water.
3. Do the pinda pradhanam at far of places to avoid inconvenience to others.
4. If possible, travel through public transport system.
5. Follow the safety measures envisaged by the officials on duty.
6. Lord shiva ordered to purify the river during the pushkara period. If you find any polluting thing, remove the same. It enusures you punya.
7. Enlighten the local leaders for construction of sewerage Treatment Plants to purify river.
Share this post, if you like it.