I prefer to make field visit in the morning hours on the two wheeler than four wheeler. I am a municipal commissioner. Also, i also prefer cycle for shorter distances. The following are the reasons;
1. The morning Sun assures the Vitamin-D. It keeps me away from bones related problems . People also suffers with diabetes and Goitre, when lack the Vitamin-D. Above diseases are more prevalent during the recent past.
2. Four wheeler assures the inaction by confining me for my space. Whereas, I use to drive the two wheeler, which assures the movement in body and alerts in every while. As per one British research, self driving that too on two wheeler keeps people mentally active.
3. I can watch the every inch of road and drain during the inspection . Whereas, it is not possible to watch from four wheeler. The inspection will be fruitful on two wheeler.
4. The most of the colony roads are narrow and journey in four wheeler takes a lot of time . Where as, i can move quickly on two wheeler.
5. Two wheeler allows more visibility to people. It allows more interaction with the people. I am able to know problems from people. Most of the times they use to stop me and explain their problems.9 Where as fourwheeler doesn’t allow them.
6. Four wheeler consumes more fuel. Where as two wheeler consumes less fuel. Thus, it protects the environment.
7. Preferred the cycle for shorter distances made me role model in Suryapet . The then Director Sri. Janardhan Reddy appreciated a lot. My weight was decreased by 3 kg. Now, in Ramagundam i am trying to come to office on cycle on Monday .Also, for shorter distances, i go on cycle with my children.
8. I am little taller. Visit in four wheeler causes a few hits to my heads in small cars, when vehicle enters the speedbreakers. Whereas, there is no problem on two wheeler. I can sit with straight backbone, which allows useful thoughts.